1. The outflowing corona in MAXI J1820+070, which is discussed in You, B. et al. (2021)
The proposed evolution of the outflowing corona. As the corona is contracting(Kara, E. 2019, Nature), it is outflowing outwards, faster and faster. For simplicity, the corona is assumed to be jet-like. The ADAF-like corona is also possible.
2. Simulation of X-ray Quasi-Periodic-Oscillation in Lense-Thirring precession model. More details can be found in You 2018,2020
- Schematic of the disk-corona:
- Incident pattern as a function of precession phase:
- Reflection pattern [viewed at ] as a function of precession phase:
- QPO of line [viewed at ], as a function of precession phase: